Please read carefully the following Hosting payment and refund policy.
- All charges are shown in Bahraini Dinars only.
- eTime accepts the following types of payment:Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard).
- All services provided by eTime IT are pre-paid in advance for either one month, one quarter or annual periods.
- eTime IT is an authorized retailer for goods and services. The transaction will be notified to etime along with payment as soon it is completed. Hosting packages will be activated for you within 1 business day and you'll get your account information.
- Full payment is required before we create an account or add additional services to any account. You will be billed automatically on the day of sign-up and every month, quarter, or every one year thereafter (this is your "billing date") until a cancellation request is received. If during any month there are any account overages (e.g. bandwidth, disk space, etc.), your account will stop working until you upgrade to the next package or adjusted your account.
- Please note that if payment for your services in full is not received by your billing cycle, or payment for overages is not received within 7 days of the invoice date, you will be notified by e-mail and we will attempt to re-bill for up to 3 days before your account is suspended. If an account is suspended for sixty (60) days, the account will be deleted and all data, including website files, will be removed from our servers and unrecoverable.
- If you no longer require hosting with us, we'd ask that you please contact us. we will terminate the account.
- We do not require any type of contract so you may cancel service at any time. To cancel an account, the owner must send email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the account cancellation (at least five days before your next billing date). You will be notified via e-mail as soon as the cancellation request is completed or if any further information or action is needed on your part. Canceling your payment may result in immediate cancellation of your hosting account regardless of any remaining time left that you have pre-paid for.
- Cancelled accounts are immediately removed from the server and no backups will be kept. No data can be recovered after an account has been cancelled. eTime is not responsible for any lost data due to cancellations. It is your sole responsibility to gather all backups, site files, and/or data prior to submitting a cancellation request.
- In the event you would like to restore a cancelled account, or request a backup after an account is cancelled, eTime will charge you a service fee for the restoration or creation of the backup.
- eTime IT has developed and strictly adheres to the following refund policy for web hosting services. We appreciate the fact that you have chosen us as your web hosting provider and value you as our customer.
- Please note that if you have more than one web hosting account with us and only cancel one of them, the refunded amount cannot be transferred to any other of your web hosting accounts that you have with us.
- We guarantee 99.9% uptime services and the only Refunds will be given in case of the service down.
- eTime offers sales on certain days and holidays. In the event that a sale price is offered via coupon, no other coupon may be used at the time of sign-up. This includes the free domain name offer. Signing up under a sale promotion nullifies any other offers, coupons, transfer credits.
- Any sale price is only applicable to new web hosting accounts and is only valid for the initial invoice. All renewal invoices will be at the regular rate. Sale prices cannot be applied to active or expired hosting accounts as an extension unless expressly specified by the offer terms.
- eTime will bill your renewal invoice at the end of the previous billing cycle, to ensure uninterrupted service.
- In the event that an automatic renewal payment cannot be processed, for any reason, eTime will immediately suspend your account for non-payment until such a time as the reason for payment failure is resolved and the payment is processed properly, after which eTime will reactivate your account and your service will resume.
- You will receive an email regarding your renewal 30 days prior to the renewal due date. eTime is not responsible if you fail to receive this email due to inaccurate or missing contact information.
- In the event that you wish to downgrade your hosting package, there is a one-time modification fee of 5 BHD. A downgrade is considered any change to your hosting package that moves from a higher-cost service to a lower-cost service.
- In the event that you wish to give ownership of a web hosting account to another individual, you are solely responsible for changing any and all account information over to the individual taking ownership of the account. This includes billing information. eTime is not responsible for any charges, renewals, failure to contact, or suspensions that may occur if the billing and contact information is not updated to reflect the new owner. eTime will not refund you for renewal charges unless the new owner of the account pays the renewal charges in question.
- eTime reserves the right to refuse activation of services to, suspend, terminate, or contact law enforcement officials about, any account using fraudulent billing information or practices, at its sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, fraudulent use of credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfer.
Our HOSTING Features
Our office and support team are available during the normal working hours. There will be always someone there for the support.
Strong infrastructure with a high-end security devices assigned in our platform to protect your data and to save your confidentiality.
99.9% Guaranteed Uptime
99.9% Uptime guarantee or we do a full Refund.